Friday, September 14, 2007

Google AdSense

I'm curious how much one blog entry affects the nature of the banner ad being posted on the right. So this is not a real entry, forgive me - I'm just going to drop a bunch of buzzwords here and see how responsive AdSense is.

Subprime loan mortgage FDIC Fannie Mae Sallie Mae interest rates fed funds rate Wall Street Journal Bloomberg hedge fund long-short convertible arbitrage syndication bank mezzanine Financial Times BusinessWeek leveraged buyout debt facility revolving commitment no money down payment present value APR yield percentage prime LIBOR EBITDA discounted cash flow principal repayment bankruptcy private equity carried interest management fee no load emerging market stock option grant recapitalization IPO Goldman Sachs CNBC Jim Cramer Dow Jones Nasdaq S&P russell index deep value trading Steve Chuang.

6 comments:

Juka said...

Just so you know, the first ad I saw after this entry went up was "Real Jock" and was advertising either men's underwear or some workout regimen,

CLearly, it worked.

Unknown said...

Haha, the ad on my side bar is also for "Real Jocks." Maybe that is because the insertion of "Steve Chuang" at the end?

Unknown said...

Oh wait, the new ad is for refinancing - but I had to click on the title of the entry itself, and not view the whole blog at once.

Eric Ma said...

Haha, that is why I did this, that "Real Jock" ad was freaking me out.

madphoenix50 said...

I get refinance ads now too. No more guys in underwear. Yay!

Anonymous said...

I got "The Love Button - Push Me Hard"