Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fan Club T-Shirt

Vish has taken the liberty of designing various fan club t-shirts to help spark interest in the official fan club. I'll be unveiling his awesome designs sporadically. Here's numero uno, note the centerpiece of the design, a wrecked Honda Civic. I've never wrecked a Honda Civic before, but that doesn't make the shirt less freaking cool.

All the Kool Kids will be wearing this, like, all the time, so try to avoid being humiliated as the only kid not to have one. Like when I was a kid and I never saw Jurassic Park and didn't really know what people were talking about and would just say things like "yeah, dinosaurs" to cover up my lack of understanding. Humiliating.

Remember, one year of membership in the Official Eric Ma Kool Kids Fan Club is only $37.95! This special deal won't last forever!

7 comments:

vishal said...

my first idea was to use a wrecked version of whatever is your dream car, but i dont know what that is. so then i was going to go with a delorean, but i liked the civic better. altho it also wouldve worked had i used whatever car it is you had when you got in that accident in high school. i should design one with a crushed jetta and give it to rob as a gift. haha

Anonymous said...

I don't know, that's a little pricey for one year. Shouldn't there be a discount for dedicated members? I'd be willing to pay 100 for a lifetime membership.

madphoenix50 said...

Can I just be an officer in the fan club? I'll run for treasurer and let everyone know where they can Paypal their money to.

Eric Ma said...

The price has now dropped to $1.00 a month.

Ali K. said...

Do I get a discount for being on the panel of genius?

Eric Ma said...

I have really cheap fans.

Juka said...

Haha I love how the "Eric Ma Kool Kids Fan Club" design looks like one of those crosswords with intersecting letters, but in fact is not at all. That was the best part of this shirt.

Also, Eric, you should send a bill and a tshirt to anonymous immediately. That's a free $100, minus cost of membership.