Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Google Predictive Text

Sara showed me a funny site the other day that showed some pretty ridiculous Google predictive text results when you type something into the Google search bar. I've been playing around with it on and off for the last week. My personal favorite, #2: when you just type "Is " (with the space after it). Personal favorite #1: when you type "Chinese people eat" (with no space after eat).

I don't want to spoil the fun, I'll let you try typing that yourself. (Don't actually hit the search button).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should try "i am extre" and look at the last option. makes me proud!

Eric Ma said...

hahaha that's one of my favorites too. i bet all those search results come from you.

vishal said...

why you gotta go and eat babies?

Eric Ma said...

correction, vish. fetuses.