Friday, December 8, 2006

Bruce Bowen: Post-Mortem

Quick update on the Bruce Bowen post:
-
Justin asked me how much I would pay to kick Bruce Bowen in the face. I decided that this would be worth $1,000.
Then he asked how much I would pay to watch HIM kick Bruce Bowen in the face. I decided that would be worth $100. I think Justin has some kind of plan to collect a lot of $100 bills from people to watch him kick Bowen in the face, and then offer up the total to Bowen and see if he goes for it.
-
So just in case you were sitting there wondering how much I would pay to do that, now you have the answer.

2 comments:

Juka said...

The pot is now up to $150, Dave Hill will chip in $50. Just to up the ante for all the rest of you out there.

madphoenix50 said...

Can we start a Drew Rosenhaus fund?