Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Little Gross, But Still Important

Steve sent this along today, and even though it's kind of disgusting (1:07), I had to share for a couple reasons:

1. Love this kid's persistence. He's going to crush the GMAT one day.
2. He really does rock this out starting at 0:19.
3. But the obvious reason Steve sent this - this looks jarringly like me 15 years ago. Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that I can't play the drums (even in Rock Band, I sort of suck on the drums), I would be seriously wondering if this was some awful memory I blacked out from my youth.

Anyways, enjoy watching Baby Eric gut his way through an epic performance.

5 comments:

Eric Ma said...

Apparently some people missed what happened at 1:07. Seriously, watch again at 1:07.

vishal said...

the best part is when the teacher runs to the back to see if hes ok and he looks at her, smiles, and is like "i got this, dawg"

Ali K. said...

HAHAHAHAHA that was amazing

Amy said...

that is simultaneously disgusting and riveting at the same time. i agree with you: this is the kind of kid who will be happy pulling 3 all nighters while suffering through the initial symptoms of appendicitis (that is a true story).

Eric Ma said...

Not about you I assume...haha...