Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Too Fly To Fly?

This one is courtesy of Sara. The video you're about to see is funny on approximately 100 levels. It's basically these two dumb girls who caused a huge fuss on a Southwest flight, then somehow concluded everyone was being mean to them because they were too hot. My favorite part is how the camera crew makes a point to pan over the girl's entire body, which is not hot (neither is her face). I wonder what they did to control their laughter - maybe it was edited out.





I'm envisioning the exchange on the plane like this:

Unattractive girl: "May I have a water, please, when you have a moment?"
Flight attendant: "Shut up, you hot bitch!"
Unattractive girl: "I'm sorry, no need for the water, don't mean to trouble you."
Person near bathroom: "Hey, hot girl with the perfect face and body - why don't you fucking go to hell and stay there for an excessively long period of time!"
Unattractive girl: [worried] "What have I done to upset you folks?"
Flight attendant: "Sigh. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be harsh, but you're just too hot."
Bathroom person: "Yeah, same here. When I get around ridiculously hot women such as yourself, I tend to get nasty, I apologize. You see, no flight passengers have ever been hot before - it's a bit of a shock to the system."
Flight attendant: "It's actually illegal for hot girls to be on flights. We're going to have to notify the police."
Unattractive girl: "It's so tough being this hot."
Flight attendant: "Yeah, I wouldn't know, I'm not hot like you."

I bet it went something like that.

Edited to add: The brilliant title of this post is courtesy of Mr. Jeff Weekes. He is a genius.

3 comments:

vishal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vishal said...

how did that make it to cnn? really? nothing is going on in the world? and you are correct. that girl is not hot, nor does she have a good body. i think girls that really are hot should take offense to this story because such an uggo is trying to be one of them.

Unknown said...

Weird, Eric. I've had the same thing happen to me. I was pulling into a parking spot in front of a somewhat unattractive (and fat) dude who was trying to get into it, himself.

He said "What the hell man? You took my spot!" and so I raised my hand out the window cooly and said "Don't hate just because I'm hot." He immediately apologized: "You're right, I'm sorry..." and i cut him off: "no, it's my fault. I mean, how could you know?" "No, no, really. Have the spot handsome man." "No, please, take it, you are ugly and you need it more than i do."

Crisis averted on this one, but it goes to show that people have problems with this. At first I thought I was the only one, but now that I see this I'm beginning to wonder if it stretches further. It's like an epidemic or something!