Monday, February 26, 2007

Two New Posts Below!

Yeah, sorry about that. Got a little busy on other things, but the stream of posts should be picking back up again, starting with what I just posted below. I don't want to get into the habit of just randomly ranking everything whenever I can't think of something to write, because that's ultimately going to lead to me ranking things no one cares about, like when E! does 101 Biggest Celebrity Red Carpet Oops! or something like that. When I can't think of anything, all my ideas are about writing the blog itself, but I no one likes reading super-meta stuff about the writing process and writer's block. That being said, obviously my recent output has been dismal - I can't 100% promise, but I hope that this long a break will never happen again.

No comments: